photo by SG

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Absentia

Hey out there in internet-land.

I've wanted to post more up ye olde blogge here but my involvement in "the struggle" has upped a lot in the last couple of weeks. I've been reading a lot recently, particularly stuff outside of my normal narrowly radical political lens, thanks to my fantastic "Politics of Memory in Latin America" class. I'm seeking to synthesize my knowledge and learning about class struggle with theory and study of memory and forgetting. I fear Walter Benjamin may have beat me by about 70 years, but what can say, I'm only in undergraduate school!

While you're bored, go over and give the folks at Prol-Position a look-see. They've got all you need to know about class recomposition globally. (Well, not everything, but close.)

No comments: